Check out a video of me making my popular jungle safari diaper cake centerpiece. Subscribe to my YouTube channel to keep updated on new tutorials when I post them!
Here are the items I used to make this diaper cake:
- 50 to 60 size 1 or 2 diapers (30 for bottom, 16 for middle, 7 for top; adjust as necessary)
- cake pans (or something to hold the diapers in place) 12", 8", 6"
- 4 rubber bands
- basket bag
- cake board
- card stock paper or empty paper towel roll
- streamer ribbon
- 3 different ribbons; 2 yds each, 2 of them should be 1 1/2" wide and the other 7/8"
- hot glue gun & hot glue stick - paper cutouts
- cake pop stick -
multi-colored crinkle paper