In this video, I show how I make tutu for a diaper cake (a diaper cake isn't necessary).
To make yourself, you will need:
- child or infant crochet headband
- tulle of your choice (6" x 12", cut into 140 strips)
- 6" x 12" piece of cardboard
- 1.5" x 20" strip of ribbon of your choice
- something to hold the headband while you insert the tulle: I use a child dress form but you could use your thigh, or a full paper towel roll weighted with rocks or glass stones you could get from the dollar store.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel to keep updated on new videos and tutorials.